HEY THEREEEE :)
My name is Kara, and I love the rush of making the game winning catch on the softball feild. Everyday after a hectic, demanding day at school, I can't wait to bolt outside, down the stairs and past the track onto the feild and simply throw the ball around. Spring is my favorite season because of how much time I can spend outside. During the fall and winter, I spend most Saturday mornings on the High School track, cheering on the football team, screaming my lungs out, and sometimes freezing to death, but I love every second of it.
Between school and all the other stresses I face, I get frusterated easily. Dancing has always been a constant in my life- something that can not only relieve stress, and let me relax, but give me pure enjoyment and happiness. Ever since I saw Fame on Broadway, I knew I always wanted to sing too. Singing is so important to me, and is my favorite way to express myself, and spend my free time.
I wanted to take Creative Writing as an elective because I like to express myself not only through singing or dancing, but through words as well. English has always come easy to me, and I discovered at a young age that I enjoy to read as well as write about what I'm feeling. I hope that I become a better writer, and be able to write more easily after taking this class. I like writing memiors because when something important happens, I have so much to say about it, and can think of the perfect words to describe it. On the other hand, I also an interested in journalism, and writing about events or people that I have no personal connection to. In the future, I would love to be a famous reporter in Italy, with my own talk, like Oprah, but waaay better. I find that writing poems is difficult, but I love to read them, as well as read anything in general.
My favorite books are the Harry Potter Series. I love reading mystery books such as Sherlock Holmes. I would try to read just about anything though, because you can't judge a book by its cover. I also like to read love stories, such as The Notebook, and A Northern Light. I love reading anything because each book brings a new expirience, and each book can teach you something new, or make you think in a different way. I love nothing more than the feeling of being immersed in a good book, that you can't put down until you finish... except maybe Justin Bieber.
xoxo, <3 Always,
Kara :)
My name is Kara, and I love the rush of making the game winning catch on the softball feild. Everyday after a hectic, demanding day at school, I can't wait to bolt outside, down the stairs and past the track onto the feild and simply throw the ball around. Spring is my favorite season because of how much time I can spend outside. During the fall and winter, I spend most Saturday mornings on the High School track, cheering on the football team, screaming my lungs out, and sometimes freezing to death, but I love every second of it.
Between school and all the other stresses I face, I get frusterated easily. Dancing has always been a constant in my life- something that can not only relieve stress, and let me relax, but give me pure enjoyment and happiness. Ever since I saw Fame on Broadway, I knew I always wanted to sing too. Singing is so important to me, and is my favorite way to express myself, and spend my free time.
I wanted to take Creative Writing as an elective because I like to express myself not only through singing or dancing, but through words as well. English has always come easy to me, and I discovered at a young age that I enjoy to read as well as write about what I'm feeling. I hope that I become a better writer, and be able to write more easily after taking this class. I like writing memiors because when something important happens, I have so much to say about it, and can think of the perfect words to describe it. On the other hand, I also an interested in journalism, and writing about events or people that I have no personal connection to. In the future, I would love to be a famous reporter in Italy, with my own talk, like Oprah, but waaay better. I find that writing poems is difficult, but I love to read them, as well as read anything in general.
My favorite books are the Harry Potter Series. I love reading mystery books such as Sherlock Holmes. I would try to read just about anything though, because you can't judge a book by its cover. I also like to read love stories, such as The Notebook, and A Northern Light. I love reading anything because each book brings a new expirience, and each book can teach you something new, or make you think in a different way. I love nothing more than the feeling of being immersed in a good book, that you can't put down until you finish... except maybe Justin Bieber.
xoxo, <3 Always,
Kara :)
No comments:
Post a Comment