NARHWHAL NON BELIEVERS, THIS ONE’S FOR YOU
Mom. I HATE YOU.
For every time I’ve been denied,
Of going with my friends sometime,
I hope aliens take you to Mars,
Along the way, you’re smashed with cars.
For every sentence you screamed at me
And all the moments you’ve ignored my pleas,
You'll surely lose eveything in your wallet,
and while picking it up, get clunked with a mallet.
Now everytime you make me cry,
Yelling at me, or trying to pry,
Dad will trheaten to leave you,
and tell you he hasn't stayed true.
I don't have a job, and nothing I'm saving,
And you won't give me money, even when I behave.
FOr this you'll pay a cruel, brutal toll,
I'm going to beam you in the head with a huge metal pole.
You take my sister's side in every fight,
It drives me crazy, it makes me uptight.
Because of this unneccsary taunting,
In your room, I hope hoffiying ghosts are haunting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment