Thursday, June 10, 2010

BATTLE PEICE 1

Yo
Yo
Yo
Plaid and fuzzy
These PJ’s are so comfy
I wear them all the time
At every hour in the night
I wear them when I watch movies
And sometimes I drink smoothies
Hanging with my groupies
Yo
Yo
Yo
My jammies are so fly
Cooler than you can buy
Even though they don’t match my snuggie
Just GIVE ME A HUGGIE
Really soft and really warm
Theyll protect me in a storm
Yo
Yo
Yo
When your hanging around
Even chilling in town
Just wear your pajamas
And so can yo mommas
Sweats are pretty nice
Wearing them is wise
Yo
YO
Yo
When im laying in my bed
All washed and fed
I thankful that im cozy
With my teddy I named Rosie
Slippin’ on those slippers
Forget the jean’s zippers
Because pajamas are where its at
That’s what up with that
Yo
Yo
Yo




Pajamas are really great
I put them on at eight
Really wonderful,
And made out of wool
With my PJ’s im so cool
cause im wearing them to school
WORD

No comments:

Post a Comment