Yo
Yo
Yo
In the morning when I wake up
I look over to my right
I see a girl just like me
But a little shorter in height
Even though we fight a lot
And scream and yell,
We can finish each other’s sentences
And sometimes get along swell
Yo
Yo
Yo
We look kind of similar
And sleep together in one room
We have a good friendship
Cause we’re from the same womb
Even though you’re younger
I still trust you all the same,
But when we get in trouble
You’re always the one I blame
Yo
Yo
Yo
You are weird
I pretend I don’t know you
But you always help me out
When I come home after curfew
Although you’re awkward
And never lend me clothes,
I take them anyway,
And everybody knows
Yo
Yo
Yo
I always call you names
And tell you that you’re dumb
But when I think about it
You’re my very best chum*
When we have a catch together
You miss every ball
Then I throw it at you harder,
Just to make you fall
Yo
Yo
Yo
When we are both grounded
On a Saturday night
We always have a blast
Until we see the sunlight
I blocked you on facebook
You wont accept my requests
And when I don’t see you for a while
I kind of miss you, I confess
Yo
Yo
Yo
You can make me laugh when I’m blue
And cry when I’m smiling
Even though I sort of love you
You’re very beguiling**
Mommy thinks that we’re abnormal
Because we constantly have quarrels
I remind her that we’re sisters
And fighting is in our morals
Yo
Yo
Yo
WORD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment